How to remove symbolic links?

Sep 6, 2015 at 7:52 PM
When I fire up the program it doesn't display any links that have been created. I need to undo the two links I created because it broke the paths in Adobe Lightroom.

How can I remove the symbolic links if I can't see them in Dropboxifier? Can I edit the XML or some other way?
Coordinator
Sep 8, 2015 at 8:22 PM
Edited Sep 8, 2015 at 8:22 PM
Sorry you're having this problem. It sounds like Dropboxifier lost the path to your DropboxifierLinks.xml file. Make sure that the "Dropbox folder" points to a folder with the correct DropboxifierLinks.xml file in it.

If you are still unable to get the links to display in Dropboxifier, you can undo links manually:
  • Locate the location of the actual data that you created a link to. In this case your Abobe Lightroom files. These should be on Dropbox if you had previously linked them there. Make a backup of these just to be safe.
  • Go to the directory you created symbolic link for. You should see them in Windows Explorer as folders with little arrows on them, similar to a shortcut icon. You can delete those as if they were normal folders.
  • Copy the contents of the actual Lightroom files back to where the symbolics links were.
  • Test to see if that worked.